Subject: 25.1; Excedentary “whose file” in Dired-X manual

From: "Garreau\, Alexandre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:54:01 +0200

In (info "(dired-x) Omitting Variables"), in description of
`dired-omit-mode', there is a “whose file” that seems too much:

> Uninteresting files are those whose files whose names match regexp
> ‘dired-omit-files’, plus those ending with extensions in
> ‘dired-omit-extensions’.

Shouldn’t it be:

> Uninteresting files are those whose [file]names match regexp
> ‘dired-omit-files’, plus those ending with extensions in
> ‘dired-omit-extensions’.

?

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-09-15, modified by Debian built on x86-grnet-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.5 (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --build i686-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --build i686-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-JUSXUp/emacs25-25.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...done
Auto-saving...done
(dired-x) Omitting Variables
Making completion list...
Mark set
(dired-x) Omitting Variables
Mark set [5 times]
Undo!
Mark set [3 times]
Composing main Info directory...done

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.10.0/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.10.0/magit-popup
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-3.2/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-abc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-coq
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-stan
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-J
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ebnf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eww
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/multi-prompt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.12.0/dash-functional hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/dash-el/dash-functional
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.12.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/dash-el/dash
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/preview hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mode-0.5.7/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/pymacs-0.25/pymacs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/pymacs/pymacs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-bbdb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-files
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-elisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-tempo
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-css
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-dabbrev
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-capf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-clang
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-keywords
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-nxml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-etags
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/all
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-tests
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-yasnippet
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-eclim
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-gtags
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-oddmuse
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-xcode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-template
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-cmake
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-semantic
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-abbrev
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/company-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/hydra
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/hydra-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/hydra-ox
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/hydra-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/lv
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.14.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.13.6/hydra-examples
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-imenu-extras
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-old-indent
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/cgi
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-colors
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-import-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-docbook
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-backlink hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-backlink
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/htmlize-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/htmlize-hack
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-project hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-project
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-context hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-context
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-protocols
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-ipc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ipc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-blosxom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-blosxom
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-groff
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-journal hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-journal
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-ikiwiki hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-ikiwiki
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/httpd hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/httpd
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-poem hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-poem
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-xml-common hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml-common
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-http hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-http
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-docbook
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-xml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-import-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-latex2png hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-latex2png
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-regexps hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-regexps
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-import-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-import-xml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-book hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-book
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-wiki hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-wiki
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-texinfo
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-publish
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/muse-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/muse-3.20/muse-html
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180322.248/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180322.248/powerline-separators hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-separators
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180322.248/powerline-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180322.248/powerline-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180322.248/powerline-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/powerline-2.4/powerline-themes
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq-25
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq-24
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.7/sml-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.7/sml-mode-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/sml-mode-6.9/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.7/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.70/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.70/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.4/undo-tree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/classic/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/pan-chimes/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/utop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/utop
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.3.1/ada-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.3.1/ada-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.3.1/ada-stmt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.3.1/ada-prj hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/play/tetris
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-inc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-inc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-gnus
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-limit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-limit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-e hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-e
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-scan
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-buffers
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-compat
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-funcs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-funcs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-utils
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-tool-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-tool-bar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-xface hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-xface
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-letter
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-junk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-junk
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-seq
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-search hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-search
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-acros hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-acros
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-speed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-speed
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-identity hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-identity
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-print hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-print
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-thread
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-comp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-mime
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-show hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-show
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/mh-e/mh-folder hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mh-e/mh-folder
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/subr-x hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/landmark-1.0/landmark hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug proced markdown-mode magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
crm magit-section magit-popup async-bytecomp async json vc-git diff-mode
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs loadhist map shell rect ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-man ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-table edebug warnings
autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode url-handlers url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth gnus-mock debug ffap sql face-remap cus-edit pp apropos
shr-color color shr dom thingatpt magit-utils flyspell ispell org-w3m
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-ctags org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
gnus-draft eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe browse-url
epa-file network-stream nsm starttls mailalias smtpmail flow-fill
gnus-fun server pinentry mm-archive misearch multi-isearch nnir gnus-dup
gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
qp subr-x nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nnmaildir nnml nnfolder gnus-cache gnus-sum nnnil nntp gnus-group
gnus-undo rx epa derived gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit
minibuffer-complete-cycle view compile quail ob-gnuplot ob-ocaml ob-sql
ob-ditaa ob-java org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs saveplace battery cus-start cus-load emms-librefm-stream
xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor format-spec emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc advice emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate dired
emms-setup emms emms-compat paren autorevert filenotify hl-line ede/auto
cl-seq eieio eieio-core kotl-autoloads finder-inf edmacro kmacro info
package epg-config seq seq-25 byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv debian-el debian-el-loaddefs slime-autoloads
cl-macs proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars org-install mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-compat cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mh-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads emms-auto emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode devhelp dash-functional dash
bbdb-loaddefs preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 782357 296458)
 (symbols 24 61653 24)
 (miscs 20 3011 3901)
 (strings 16 200525 63067)
 (string-bytes 1 7738124)
 (vectors 8 92084)
 (vector-slots 4 2189994 54432)
 (floats 8 1148 1523)
 (intervals 28 9930 6554)
 (buffers 520 558))