Subject: bug#33103: 25.2; tar-extract should support other-window and view simultaneously

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:42:55 -0300

in deb-view.el in Debian, I just patched in the following hack

        (progn
          (tar-extract-other-window)
          (view-buffer (current-buffer) 'kill-buffer-if-not-modified))

It seems to work, but I'd be much happier to something like

(tar-extract 'view 'other-window)

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-08-26, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12001000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-7bZ65w/emacs-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Searched 1 buffer; 2 matches for "keymap"
Mark set [2 times]
C-x v C-g is undefined
Searched 1 buffer; 2 matches for ""v""
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
uncompressing tar-mode.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
zap-to-char: Search failed: "r"

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.13/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.13/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.13/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lcs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/make-tls-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/make-tls-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/shorten hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/shorten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-chanop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-chanop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-display-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-display-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.6/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.6/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-2.0.1/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-2.0.1/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-2.0.1/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-2.0.1/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-2.0.1/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-2.0.1/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-2.0.1/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-2.0.1/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.13.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/srv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20170116/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20170116/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.12.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.12.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.4/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-index hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-index
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.80/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.6/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug bug-reference derived qp cus-edit cus-start cus-load
dpkg-dev-el preseed apt-utils tar-mode deb-view reporter readme-debian
man hi-lock re-builder debug edebug conf-mode message-templ
debian-control-mode whitespace debian-bug debian-changelog-mode
browse-kill-ring misearch multi-isearch js2-mode js sgml-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs imenu magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-collab ghub url-http url-gw url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf let-alist json
map magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell dash markdown-mode
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mm-archive bookmark tabify
cal-move org-capture time org-table url-util url-parse auth-source
url-vars shr-color shr dom browse-url sendmail sort company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project eieio eieio-core
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company mail-extr cursor-sensor org-clock view cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
org-duration cal-iso vc-git org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader org-docview doc-view subr-x
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-mua
notmuch-draft notmuch-tag crm notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser message cl-macs rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epg gnus-util smime
password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit
server indirect-region tempo tex-site auto-loads edmacro kmacro
org-notmuch org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-python ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install vc vc-dispatcher
circe-color-nicks color circe-chanop circe advice diff-mode
lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls gnutls lcs lui-format lui
tracking shorten easy-mmode rx thingatpt paren flyspell ispell ring
circe-compat .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core
autoload lisp-mnt cl dired finder-inf debian-el info package epg-config
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib haskell-mode-autoloads emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2527921 235460)
 (symbols 48 63336 2)
 (miscs 40 25581 6732)
 (strings 32 308985 100060)
 (string-bytes 1 9318049)
 (vectors 16 86153)
 (vector-slots 8 2533013 84174)
 (floats 8 3516 4827)
 (intervals 56 159556 4336)
 (buffers 976 230))