Subject: bug#33091: closed (Re: bug#33091: 27.0.50; Daily+ crashes in auto-save-hook)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 12:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#33091: 27.0.50; Daily+ crashes in auto-save-hook

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
33091: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=33091
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#33091: 27.0.50; Daily+ crashes in auto-save-hook
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 05:38:47 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Thanks.  So you are still seeing this with the current master branch?
>
> I'm not sure.  I'm seeing some spontaneous crashes recently, but haven't
> gotten up the energy to track them down yet.
>
> A lot has changed since then, so it probably isn't the same cause--for
> instance, I'm using dynamically loaded vterm--but I'm not willing to
> rule out the auto-save-hook connection without more info.

Thanks.  If we are not sure that it's the same issue, perhaps it would
make more sense for you to open a new bug when you can provide some more
information.  I'm therefore closing this bug now.

Subject: 27.0.50; Daily+ crashes in auto-save-hook
From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:56:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've been experiencing crashes over the past few days or so with emacs.

The backtraces happen while working on a file, apparently when auto-save
is invoked

A full backtrace is thousands of lines long, but, before goes into a
loop you'll see something like:

#0  raise (sig=6) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:51
        set = {__val = {18446744067266838239, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 268435456, 56701040, 1, 6051501, 18446744067266838271}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
#1  0x0000000000597dfa in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:400
No locals.
#2  0x0000000000630fa5 in die (msg=0x77c143 "0 <= nchars", file=0x77c060 "lisp.h", line=1488) at alloc.c:7096
No locals.
#3  0x0000000000591e2b in SCHARS (string=...) at lisp.h:1488
        nchars = -9223372036854775794
#4  0x0000000000695e03 in oblookup (obarray=..., ptr=0x78a2be "auto-save-hook", size=14, size_byte=14) at lread.c:4333
        hash = 14424
        obsize = 15121
        tail = {i = 0x51df70 <bidi_fetch_char+549>}
        bucket = {i = 0x5252eb0}
        tem = {i = 0xe59f60 <lispsym>}
#5  0x0000000000695618 in intern_1 (str=0x78a2be "auto-save-hook", len=14) at lread.c:4141
        obarray = {i = 0xec7015 <bss_sbrk_buffer+297653>}
        tem = {i = 0x0}
#6  0x0000000000594833 in intern (str=0x78a2be "auto-save-hook") at lisp.h:3855
No locals.
#7  0x00000000005f8cec in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=..., current_only=...) at fileio.c:5642
        old = 0x7d3c820
        b = 0x0
        tail = {i = 0xe42bc0 <sigsegv_stack+6016>}
        buf = {i = 0x9c30}
        hook = {i = 0x9c30}
        auto_saved = false
        do_handled_files = 5838245
        oquit = {i = 0x0}
        stream = 0x0
        count = 43
        orig_minibuffer_auto_raise = false
        old_message_p = false
        auto_save_unwind = {stream = 0x592160 <PSEUDOVECTORP+57>, auto_raise = 18}
#8  0x000000000059a6ff in shut_down_emacs (sig=11, stuff=...) at emacs.c:2122
No locals.
#9  0x0000000000597da1 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:383
No locals.
#10 0x00000000005c568e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1772
No locals.
#11 0x00000000005c565f in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11, handler=0x5c5674 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1746
        old_errno = 22
#12 0x00000000005c56c9 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1784
No locals.
#13 0x00000000005c5885 in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0xe42f30 <sigsegv_stack+6896>, arg=0xe42e00 <sigsegv_stack+6592>) at sysdep.c:1869
        fatal = true
#14 <signal handler called>
No locals.
#15 0x000000000059173a in make_lisp_ptr (ptr=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7ffde7f3eff8>, 
    type=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7ffde7f3eff4>) at lisp.h:1168
        a = {i = 0x0}
#16 0x000000000062b7fa in live_cons_holding (m=0x840e8d0, p=0x843a330) at alloc.c:4442
        s = 0x843a330
        b = 0x843a000
        cp = 0x843a330 "C\243C\b"
        offset = 816
#17 0x000000000062b82c in live_cons_p (m=0x840e8d0, p=0x843a330) at alloc.c:4451
No locals.
#18 0x000000000062fb6c in mark_object (arg=...) at alloc.c:6468
        ptr = 0x843a330
        obj = {i = 0x843a333}
        po = 0x843a330
        m = 0x840e8d0
        cdr_count = 0
#19 0x000000000062fc09 in mark_object (arg=...) at alloc.c:6477
        ptr = 0x843a320
        obj = {i = 0x46cb9d3}
        po = 0x843a320
        m = 0x840e8d0
        cdr_count = 1
#20 0x000000000062eae9 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0xbd35730) at alloc.c:6046
        size = 9
        i = 5
#21 0x000000000062f81a in mark_object (arg=...) at alloc.c:6415
        ptr = 0xbd35730
        pvectype = PVEC_NORMAL_VECTOR
        obj = {i = 0xbd35735}
        po = 0xbd35730
        m = 0x7b1c320
        cdr_count = 1
#22 0x000000000062fc09 in mark_object (arg=...) at alloc.c:6477
        ptr = 0xcbac210
        obj = {i = 0xcbac233}
        po = 0xcbac210
        m = 0xca46890
        cdr_count = 1
#23 0x000000000062fc09 in mark_object (arg=...) at alloc.c:6477
        ptr = 0xcbac1e0
        obj = {i = 0x46cb9d3}
        po = 0xcbac1e0
        m = 0xca46890
        cdr_count = 1
[........]

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11, cairo version 1.14.8)
 of 2018-10-18 built on slink
Repository revision: 46106eec16ddb2294e06f9e482b9183777b90014
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-xwidgets --with-gconf --with-cairo
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT
LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  buffer-face-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  yahoo-weather-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-profile-20141120.625/cider-profile hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20181017.2213/cider-profile
~/work/code/magit-gerrit/magit-gerrit hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-gerrit-20160226.930/magit-gerrit
~/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-1.6/shorten hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.1231/shorten
~/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.1231/tracking hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20171210.2102/tracking
~/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-1.6/shorten hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20171210.2102/shorten
~/.emacs.d/lisp/xcscope hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/xcscope-20180426.712/xcscope
~/.emacs.d/lisp/iimage hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/iimage
~/work/code/semantic-php/loaddefs hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20180529.1357/auth-source-pass hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/auth-source-pass
~/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-0.1/svg hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/svg
~/.emacs.d/elpa/less-css-mode-20161001.453/less-css-mode hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-screen hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-macs hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-clock hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-id hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-haskell hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ruby hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-inlinetask hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-agenda hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-timer hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-lisp hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-rmail hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-faces hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-sqlite hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-gnuplot hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ocaml hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-publish hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-eval hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-abc hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-picolisp hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-gnus hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-texinfo hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-groovy hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-mscgen hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-sql hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-scheme hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-keys hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-datetree hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-footnote hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-loaddefs hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-asymptote hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-hledger hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-irc hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-stan hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-entities hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-matlab hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-vala hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-beamer hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-colview hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ditaa hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-coq hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-latex hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-lint hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-capture hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-io hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-table hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-protocol hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-list hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-attach hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-indent hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-eshell hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-plantuml hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-lua hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-dot hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-install hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-awk hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-info hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-perl hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-R hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-habit hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-html hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-feed hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-lilypond hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-lob hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-js hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-w3m hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-maxima hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-exp hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-mouse hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-ascii hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-C hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-bibtex hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-mobile hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-pcomplete hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ref hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-macro hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ledger hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-core hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-mhe hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-latex hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-ctags hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-plot hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-compat hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-clojure hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-sed hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-table hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-bbdb hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-org hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-fortran hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-eww hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-tangle hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-crypt hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-duration hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-odt hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-sass hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-man hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-makefile hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-icalendar hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-shell hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-processing hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-comint hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-org hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-J hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ox-md hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-src hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-archive hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-version hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-element hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-octave hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-shen hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/org-docview hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-java hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-python hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-css hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-ebnf hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-calc hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181015/ob-forth hides ~/work/code/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail elec-pair default
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage help-fns radix-tree cal-iso
face-remap view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew cal-julian
holidays hol-loaddefs org-duration org-eldoc org-journal org-crypt
org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
git-auto-commit-mode appt alert log4e notifications gntp flx-ido flx
yahoo-weather magit-gerrit magithub magithub-dash magithub-notification
magithub-orgs magithub-issue-tricks magithub-issue-post
magithub-edit-mode magithub-repo magithub-ci magithub-issue
magithub-label magithub-user magithub-core magithub-faces
magithub-settings recentf tree-widget markdown-mode bug-reference ghub+
apiwrap apropos s spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common remember-theme twittering-mode
tabify xmlunicode quail xmlunicode-missing-list
xmlunicode-character-list php-extras company loccur org-mime ox-org
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-habit org-agenda orgit
org-element avl-tree generator magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy graphql ghub
url-http url-gw nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-ditaa ob-shell ob-dot ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs use-package-bind-key bind-key windmove dbus xml
docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp trampver tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
ucs-normalize parse-time dframe ffap url-methods use-package-core
whiteboard-theme paren saveplace projectile grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
with-editor shell pcomplete comint ring ansi-color magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils vc-git diff-mode crm
magit-popup async-bytecomp async format-spec ido help-at-pt gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit time direnv server dash
auto-compile advice easy-mmode packed allout cus-start cus-load
mule-util gh-common marshal eieio-compat edmacro kmacro
org2blog-autoloads rx cl info finder-inf package let-alist derived pcase
cl-extra help-mode easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv epg epg-config subr-x
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1808322 143305)
 (symbols 48 63766 1)
 (strings 32 333098 23309)
 (string-bytes 1 13926638)
 (vectors 16 70326)
 (vector-slots 8 1189018 65136)
 (floats 8 1644 696)
 (intervals 56 24448 0)
 (buffers 992 48))