Subject: bug#33071: 27.0.50; wrong-type-argument with timer-next-integral-multiple-of-time

From: Sebastien Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 03:24:27 +0200

On the current master branch (e64065bbbd21b7136a7a4efb4b0f2f39a65905dd),
With emacs -Q, when I run:
 (timer-next-integral-multiple-of-time (current-time) 0.1)

It throws an error, which didn't occur before:
 (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p 1.5397390204596005e+21)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-10-17 built on XPS13
Repository revision: e64065bbbd21b7136a7a4efb4b0f2f39a65905dd
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Fedora 28 (Twenty Eight)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs-git --with-modules --with-xwidgets
 --with-imagemagick CC=clang'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

--
Sebastien Chapuis