Subject: Re: [bug#33042] [PATCH] gnu: Add soundconverter.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:31:12 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 03:05:35PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote:
>> >> +    (synopsis "Audio file converter for the GNOME Desktop")
>> >
>> > It works in i3, too :)
>> 
>> I couldn't quite work out how better to get across that it's a graphical
>> application, as compared to a command line tool. But, as you say, it's
>> not specific to GNOME.
>
> I would say something like this: "Convert between audio formats in a
> graphical interface".
>
> LGTM with that change!

Great, I went with "with a" rather than "in a" as that reads a bit
better to me, and I've pushed this to master now.

Chris