Subject: Re: [bug#33038] [PATCH 3/6] bootstrap: Add %bootstrap-mes.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:00:44 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes:

>> Anyway LGTM modulo maybe one rebuild and commit log tweak.
>
> Great, once everything builds I'll update core-updates-next on savannah,
> ping this bug and close it.  Otherwise...oh well.

Did those, pushed to core-updates-next as

    d0bb7ed61ed9e356c53de1a8e9bd6c2ec030ffb6
    doc: Update Preparing to Use the Bootstrap Binaries.

Marius has a couple of patches on his wip-gcc7 branch that we may
already want to include in core-updates-next too, but I'll leave that to
him.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
bc05a8a9d gnu: Remove duplicate linux-libre-headers package from bootstrap inputs.
c697fdfc1 gnu: gcc-boot0: Improve gcc-wrapper workarounds.
7c1ddb3a4 gnu: libstdc++-boot0: Improve gcc-wrapper workaround.
60111ea82 gnu: Remove gcc-for-libstdc++.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I think that I'm "done" here, there's the `put new bootstrap binaries on
ftp.gnu.org/pub/guix/...', are you taking care of that?

Thanks!
janneke