Subject: Re: [bug#33038] [PATCH 3/6] bootstrap: Add %bootstrap-mes.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 20:31:59 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes:

> (attached, and also on my gitlab core-updates-next.  Now for a
> rebuild...
>
> The following derivations will be built:
>    /gnu/store/bphs45cqip5xh574azfkqn4lb0g53zqa-mes-0.18-0.08f04f5.drv
>    /gnu/store/v8d7ygp7pa7ry2cf1yxjhca8inyjy8b6-libffi-3.2.1.drv
>    /gnu/store/xbiq4rwjlbq42ycnk3g69fya8xvnl9ch-gzip-1.9.drv
[...]

> so the sha hashes may not hold up.  I'll add another comment after this
> and its i686-linux counterpart have finished...

the i686-linux hash is identical, the x86_64-linux hash changed, I now
have

    mes-stripped-0.18-0.08f04f5-x86_64-linux.tar.xz
    1lq4w6s5nqfxsffk0smg7cyrqnjls70kwwllbv8gzsjqjx4q3f2b

    mes-stripped-0.18-0.08f04f5-i686-linux.tar.xz
    1p116ya9n52852bryh34n7db4mhvi98qifmmwygl7nbyc4dz92jy

I have updated the x86_64 tarball on lilypond.org and my
gitlab core-updates-next branch.

I was mis-remembering earlier: Gábor and you managed to reproduce
`hello', you both never re-built any bootstrap binaries...  So we
may have a reproducibility issue here, don't really know...

janneke