Subject: Re: [bug#33038] [PATCH 4/6] gnu: mescc-tools: Update to 0.5.2-0.bb062b0d.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:41:25 +0200

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> * gnu/packages/mes.scm (mescc-tools): Update to 0.5.2-0.bb062b0d.
>> mescc
>> * gnu/packages/commencement.scm (mescc-tools-boot): Stay at 0.5.2
>
> I guess the choice of commit relates to that of Mes?

Yes, also build adaptations for using the new %bootstrap-mes.
mescc-tools-boot will probably through a number of build updates.

The first bootstrap build of mescc-tools-boot used %mes-seed, now
replaced by %bootstrap-mes.  We are working to bootstrap it using
M2-Planet, but currently it still needs manually built
%mescc-tools-seeds and also that hasn't been packaged yet.

>   Anyway, LGTM!

Thanks!  I'll update core-updates-next with all these together when
we're ready to close #33038.

janneke