Subject: Re: bug#33030: Crash in progress-bar

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:32:00 +0200

Hello,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:20:42AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Could you run:
>> 
>>   guix build --log-file \
>>     /gnu/store/iql35g1g5q9dkap5splc7f9ggskr31vl-NamesList.txt
>> 
>> and post the contents of the file?
>
> This log was actually found on Hydra for me (that private mirror is of
> Hydra):

Oh, so the faulty “download-progress” traces must have come from
‘guix substitute’ instead.

Hmm, do you have a way to reproduce this?  I started a fresh build of
ibus yesterday to trigger the download of this file but I failed to
reproduce it.

Thanks,
Ludo’.