Subject: Re: delete-frame raises old (invisible) frame

From: Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:51:48 +0700

>>> keyDown: do not swallow events that aren't re-sent if frame isn't
>>> key window.
>>
>> If you say so.
>
> What does Adrian say?? I'm just fixing the workaround, even though  
> I don't fully understand the bug that leads to the problem.

The symptom I observed that led me to add that section of code was  
that, when two frames are open, both displaying different buffers,  
and you hold the cursor-down or page-down key down in one, the focus  
would shift back and forth between the windows, and the cursor would  
do some movement in each.  It's possible this no longer occurs due to  
other changes in focus handling both on NS and core sides, but it's  
worth testing.

Regarding the history question, there was no use of CVS during my  
maintainership (or before, I believe), but there was a ChangeLog.  It  
got removed in the merge, but I'm attaching it here.

In addition, when bzr was being used for a couple of months just  
prior to the merge, the person that did the import put in history  
entries for each release, about a dozen all together.  I'm not sure  
if they were full changelog segments or just the release notes, but  
anyway I believe this is gone now too, as the eventual CVS add to  
trunk was done separately from the bzr tree.