Subject: [bug#33026] [PATCH] gnu: Add pdns.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:11:18 -0500

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 08:58:54PM +0200, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
> +(define-public pdns
> +  (package
> +    (name "pdns")
> +    (version "4.1.4")

Please update to 4.1.5 before pushing, in order to get fixes for these
bugs:

 * 2018-03: Crafted zone record can cause a denial of service
(CVE-2018-10851, Authoritative)
 * 2018-04: Crafted answer can cause a denial of service
(CVE-2018-10851, Recursor)
 * 2018-05: Packet cache pollution via crafted query (CVE-2018-14626,
Authoritative >= 4.1.0)
 * 2018-06: Packet cache pollution via crafted query (CVE-2018-14626,
Recursor >= 4.0.0)
 * 2018-07: Crafted query for meta-types can cause a denial of service
(CVE-2018-14644, Recursor >= 4.0.0)

https://seclists.org/oss-sec/2018/q4/137