Subject: bug#3301: 23.0.93; menu bar bug with gtk-qt engine (KDE)

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 03:41:10 +0200

Stephen Berman <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 06:56:46 -0800 Jeff Trull <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I cannot reproduce that issue under Emacs 24 or 25. Mouse-1 clicks in
>> either the menu and toolbar in a part with no menu or icon appear to
>> be simply ignored.
>>
>> I used ldd to confirm that the emacs binary uses Gtk3. I am using KDE
>> 5.15 though, unlike the OP's 4.14.
>
> Thanks, that's useful information, perhaps the bug doesn't occur in KDE
> 5.*.  I currently don't have access to that version, but will test it as
> soon as I do.

Hi Stephen,

Did you ever get around to testing if this bug is still reproducible
using KDE 5.*?

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas