Subject: bug#32983: 27.0.50; soap-client shall accept "multipart/related" Content-type

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:34:57 -0400

Hi Michael,

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> The following patch works for me. Shall be reviewed by the soap-client
>> maintainers.
>
> Ping. Thomas, Alex, could you pls comment?
>
> Thanks, and best regards, Michael.

The patch looks OK to me.  I tested it in my Excorporate setup, against
Emacs 24.1 (which soap-client must be compatible back to), and it works,
so I think this is fine to go in.  Do you want to push it to emacs.git
master, bumping the soap-client.el micro version?  That will trigger its
rebuild in GNU ELPA tonight, alongside (presumably) the updated debbugs
that depends on it.

Alex or I will have to also push the patch to
https://github.com/alex-hhh/emacs-soap-client.git afterwards.

Thanks,
Thomas