Subject: get_bug_log SOAP operation truncates message

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2018 12:31:06 +0530

Package: debbugs.gnu.org

The get_bug_log operation of the SOAP API truncates some messages. For
example, look at the 4th message (indexing from 0) in bug 25235. In the
web interface, https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25235#17 ,
one can see that the message has 2 parts, but the get_bug_log SOAP
operation only returns the first part. The request XML I sent is as
follows.

<soap:Envelope 
    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" 
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" 
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema" 
    xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
    soapenc:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
  <soap:Body>
    <ns1:get_bug_log
	xmlns:ns1="urn:Debbugs/SOAP"
	soapenc:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <ns1:bugnumber xsi:type="xsd:int">25235</ns1:bugnumber>
    </ns1:get_bug_log>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>