Subject: bug#32935: closed (Re: bug#32935: `guix package --verbose` does not produce verbose output)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:42:01 +0000

Your bug report

#32935: `guix package --verbose` does not produce verbose output

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32935: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32935
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#32935: `guix package --verbose` does not produce verbose output
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:41:49 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The requested features were added in commit
f1de676ea82c2bed9a435fce37ade0186296bfc9.

Thanks, Ludo!

Subject: `guix package --verbose` does not produce verbose output
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:03:17 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Debian, from Guix commit 9e783d0bf22a7ff965105eb45f6c179a832bbabf,
the --verbose argument to `guix package` doesn't seem to have the
desired effect.

Rather than showing the raw output of whatever builds are being
performed, it just shows the "spinner".