Subject: bug#32932: 27.0.50; render bugs on macOS Mojave

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:04:19 -0700

On October 15, 2018 at 9:53:30 PM, Boris Buliga
([email-masked](mailto:[email-masked])) wrote:

> Will check. Thank you for additional instructions :)

No problem.

> > On October 14, 2018 at 11:20:17 AM, Alan Third
> > ([email-masked](mailto:[email-masked])) wrote:
> >
> >> Attached is a patch with this and a couple of other small graphics
> >> fixes (I think this breaks GNUstep as is, but I’ll look at that
> >> later). Can you please give it a go and see if there are any problems?

It seems to work well for me as well. I’ve seen at least one full
frame blank flash but that’s it. It’s been much improved. Unless there
are other concerns, I’d suggest merging.

The other thing that I see sometimes and I don’t know if it is related
is that the menu bar flickers. I don’t know how Emacs could do that so
it could be an OS level bug, but I wanted to mention it in case it
jogged any ideas.

Cheers,

Aaron