Subject: bug#32932: [PATCH v2] Fix more drawing bugs in NS port (bug#32932)

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 09:08:32 -0800

On November 13, 2018 at 2:13:41 PM, Alan Third
([email-masked](mailto:[email-masked])) wrote:

> OK, so all new patch. It should apply to emacs-26 without any
> additional patches (and might be OK for master too). Just the usual
> ’git am’ should apply all four, I believe.

I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but git am stops after
applying 2 commits and leaves me with a dirty tree (src/nsterm.m is
staged). I’ve tried on emacs-26 and master.

$ g am draw-to-buffer.mbox
Applying: Revert "Fix some NS drawing issues (bug#32932)"
Applying: Revert "Ensure NS frame is redrawn correctly after scroll"
Applying: Revert "Make all NS drawing be done from drawRect"
.git/rebase-apply/patch:493: space before tab in indent.
           when making the call to draw_phys..(), don't focus in that
.git/rebase-apply/patch:494: space before tab in indent.
           case, then move the ns_unfocus() here after that call. */
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
src/nsterm.m:3141: space before tab in indent.
+          when making the call to draw_phys..(), don't focus in that
src/nsterm.m:3142: space before tab in indent.
+          case, then move the ns_unfocus() here after that call. */

After this, git am --continue simply repeats the last set of warnings.

Aaron