Subject: bug#32898: closed (Re: [bug#32898] [PATCH] gnu: enlightenment: Fix keyboard switching)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 09:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#32898: [PATCH] gnu: enlightenment: Fix keyboard switching

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32898: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32898
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#32898] [PATCH] gnu: enlightenment: Fix keyboard switching
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Timo Eisenmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 11:51:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Timo Eisenmann <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm (enlightenment)[inputs]: Add 'setxkbmap'
> [arguments]: Set absolute file name to 'setxkbmap'

Applied, thanks!

Ludo'.

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: enlightenment: Fix keyboard switching
From: Timo Eisenmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Timo Eisenmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 18:10:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm (enlightenment)[inputs]: Add 'setxkbmap'
[arguments]: Set absolute file name to 'setxkbmap'
---
 gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm | 5 +++++
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm b/gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm
index c7812e887..c0335016f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm
@@ -269,6 +269,7 @@ Libraries with some extra bells and whistles.")
          (add-before 'configure 'set-system-actions
            (lambda* (#:key inputs #:allow-other-keys)
              (let ((xkeyboard (assoc-ref inputs "xkeyboard-config"))
+                   (setxkbmap (assoc-ref inputs "setxkbmap"))
                    (utils     (assoc-ref inputs "util-linux"))
                    (libc      (assoc-ref inputs "libc")))
                ;; We need to patch the path to 'base.lst' to be able
@@ -278,6 +279,9 @@ Libraries with some extra bells and whistles.")
                  (("/usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst")
                   (string-append xkeyboard
                                  "/share/X11/xkb/rules/base.lst")))
+               (substitute* "src/bin/e_xkb.c"
+                 (("\"setxkbmap \"")
+                  (string-append "\"" setxkbmap "/bin/setxkbmap \"")))
                (substitute* (list "src/bin/e_intl.c"
                                   "src/modules/conf_intl/e_int_config_intl.c"
                                   "src/modules/wizard/page_010.c")
@@ -305,6 +309,7 @@ Libraries with some extra bells and whistles.")
        ("libxcb" ,libxcb)
        ("libxext" ,libxext)
        ("linux-pam" ,linux-pam)
+       ("setxkbmap" ,setxkbmap)
        ("xcb-util-keysyms" ,xcb-util-keysyms)
        ("xkeyboard-config" ,xkeyboard-config)))
     (home-page "https://www.enlightenment.org/about-enlightenment")
-- 
2.18.0