Subject: bug#32890: closed (Re: [PATCH 0/2] test mems)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 02:32:02 +0000

Your bug report

#32890: [PATCH 0/2] test mems

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32890: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32890
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] test mems
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 04:30:57 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed as 5eff43804eaed5744967f83edbaeb7ffdb77aec1 & 
fb5412511479c19b3e4c884e9cc65e652ea923e2 with the aforementioned 
changes, as well as descriptions which (I hope) better describe 
both tools' similarities and differences. 

Kind regards,

T G-R

Subject: [PATCH 0/2] test mems
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 12:14:21 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Guix,

Here are some memory testers.

Memtest86+ must be built with '--system=i686-linux' (is there a 
way to ask for a 32-bit glibc on x86_64?) and still needs to be 
tested by a volunteer with a BIOS machine. It can be launched from 
GRUB ('linux16 memtest') or catted to a boot disc (memtest.bin).

Memtester runs in user space and can even run as a regular 
user. It should just work.

Kind regards,

T G-R