Subject: 26.1; Emacs not response in shell mode

From: "alexei28" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 10:47:27 +0300

Hi!

Windows 10 (64 bit), Emacs 26.1

1.            I download Emacs 26 from here :
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-26/emacs-26.1-x86_64.zip

2.            Unpack and run pure Emacs (no external packages)

3.            Connect android device to my computer

4.            M-x shell

5.            Run the next command adb logcat -vtime. Tool logcat- is a tool
from Google to see android's device logging. It's very helpful.

6.            This tool (logcat) generate many text interactively in shell.

7.            So I press button arrow up and move cursor to the center of
screen.

8.            Text is continues to be generated.

9.            And now I press button Enter

10.          As result Emacs not response any more. Show progress bar
forever. Nothing help. Only kill Emacs process from Task Manager

Why this is happened? is this a bug of Emacs?

Thanks.