Subject: bug#32881: closed (Re: bug#32881: 27.0.50; Fix sieve-mode font lock)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#32881: 27.0.50; Fix sieve-mode font lock

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32881: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32881
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#32881: 27.0.50; Fix sieve-mode font lock
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:17:52 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 08:31:25 +0900
> 
> Current sieve-mode's font lock doesn't work at all. jit-lock errors
> like the following.
> 
> 	Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (void-variable sieve-control-commands)
> 
> This fixes sieve-font-lock-keywords.

Thanks, pushed.

With this contribution, you have all but exhausted the amount of
changes we are allowed to accept without copyright assignment.  So I
would encourage you to start your legal paperwork now, in order for us
to be able to accept more contributions from you in the future.

If you are interested, I can send you the form off-list.

Subject: 27.0.50; Fix sieve-mode font lock
From: OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 08:31:25 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Current sieve-mode's font lock doesn't work at all. jit-lock errors
like the following.

	Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (void-variable sieve-control-commands)

This fixes sieve-font-lock-keywords.

---

 lisp/net/sieve-mode.el |   31 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

diff -puN lisp/net/sieve-mode.el~sieve-mode-fix lisp/net/sieve-mode.el
--- emacs/lisp/net/sieve-mode.el~sieve-mode-fix	2018-09-30 07:33:42.232403158 +0900
+++ emacs-hirofumi/lisp/net/sieve-mode.el	2018-09-30 07:36:14.951532459 +0900
@@ -100,23 +100,20 @@
 
 (defconst sieve-font-lock-keywords
   (eval-when-compile
-    (list
-     ;; control commands
-     (cons (regexp-opt '("require" "if" "else" "elsif" "stop")
-                       'words)
-	   'sieve-control-commands)
-     ;; action commands
-     (cons (regexp-opt '("fileinto" "redirect" "reject" "keep" "discard")
-                       'words)
-	   'sieve-action-commands)
-     ;; test commands
-     (cons (regexp-opt '("address" "allof" "anyof" "exists" "false"
-			 "true" "header" "not" "size" "envelope"
-                         "body")
-                       'words)
-	   'sieve-test-commands)
-     (cons "\\Sw+:\\sw+"
-	   'sieve-tagged-arguments))))
+    `(
+      ;; control commands
+      (,(regexp-opt '("require" "if" "else" "elsif" "stop") 'words)
+       . 'sieve-control-commands)
+      ;; action commands
+      (,(regexp-opt '("fileinto" "redirect" "reject" "keep" "discard") 'words)
+       . 'sieve-action-commands)
+      ;; test commands
+      (,(regexp-opt '("address" "allof" "anyof" "exists" "false"
+		      "true" "header" "not" "size" "envelope"
+                      "body")
+                    'words)
+       . 'sieve-test-commands)
+      ("\\Sw+:\\sw+" . 'sieve-tagged-arguments))))
 
 ;; Syntax table
 
_

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-08-04 built on devron
Repository revision: da0054c30729e58259c1e7251cb03c8ef13ff943
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12001000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Registering 1 specific articles as spam using backend spam-use-spamassassin
1 spam messages were registered by backend spam-use-spamassassin.
Registering 1 specific articles as spam using backend spam-use-move
Sorry, can’t move spam from spam group nnimap+ibmpc.myhome.or.jp:Junk to spam group nnimap+ibmpc.myhome.or.jp:Junk
1 spam messages were registered by backend spam-use-move.
Expiring articles...done
Saving /home/hirofumi/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/hirofumi/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/hirofumi/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/hirofumi/.newsrc.eld...done

Configured using:
 'configure --libexecdir=/usr/local/lib --with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-xim --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-wide-int --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS JSON LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ja_JP.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug apropos edebug backtrace info wgrep shell pcomplete
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe pulse semantic/symref/grep
grep compile comint semantic/symref semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
cl-print thingatpt help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
sendmail nnir bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks gnus-dup url-http url-gw url-auth
url-cache jka-compr gnus-notifications gnus-fun notifications dbus
hl-line elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue xml-query
pp sort gnus-cite shr-color color shr text-property-search svg xml dom
browse-url qp mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table
gnus-topic utf-7 rfc2104 gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil spam spam-stat bbdb-com warnings bbdb
timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-demon gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nndraft nnmh
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit
dircolors-faces ansi-color dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
company-yasnippet flyspell ispell server generic-x multi-translate
google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap magit-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func autoinsert yasnippet
elec-pair company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref
project ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
edmacro kmacro bbdb-autoloads savehist browse-kill-ring cl
eyebrowse-session desktop frameset eyebrowse format-spec dash icomplete
paren mozc-im-indicater mozc-popup popup mozc-im advice mm-util
mail-prsvr time-date mule-util mozc rx finder-inf package let-alist
derived pcase cl-extra help-mode easymenu url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cconv epg epg-config subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib japan-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 855939 191445)
 (symbols 48 49053 146)
 (miscs 40 784 2391)
 (strings 32 391352 19956)
 (string-bytes 1 14431328)
 (vectors 16 136853)
 (vector-slots 8 2582159 171422)
 (floats 8 23424 982)
 (intervals 56 13295 1240)
 (buffers 992 65))

-- 
OGAWA Hirofumi <[email-masked]>