Subject: [bug#32856] [PATCH] gnu: grammalecte: Update source hash.

From: parouby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:04:12 +0200

Hi,

On 27/09/2018 21:23, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
> This is a bit too... intriguing :-) IMO we should always explain what 
> changed & (when possible) why.
> 
> Were the exact same files recompressed with a non-deterministic 
> compressor? Did someone fix a typo hoping that nobody'd notice? 
> 'diffoscope' is a great tool for such questions (and it's in Guix).

I have no idea of who has change, I'm not developer on Grammalecte, just
user. When I when try to update my guix profile I have see the
Grammalecte package doesn't work.

I see the sha256 has change, but the zip file seems doesn't has been
modified. I thinks the modification date of zip has doesn't change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
$ wget "http://www.dicollecte.org/grammalecte/zip/Grammalecte-fr-v0.6.5.zip"

$ ls -l
3122063 juil.  7 18:03 Grammalecte-fr-v0.6.5.zip
---------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been recent modification in guix hash ?

Br,
Pierre-Antoine Rouby