Subject: bug#32848: 26.1; follow-mode cursor move breaks with frame-resize-pixelwise

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 15:56:58 +0300

> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 12:16:18 +0000
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
> 
> > Now done on the master branch.
> 
> Great!
> 
> My bit is now ready, too, and I was just about to commit it.  But...
> 
> There's a problem.  If you move point with C-n from the LH window to the
> RH window, LH point stays on the partially visible line.  If you now do
> C-x o, point moves to that position, but follow-mode decides that the RH
> window is appropriate for displaying that point, so C-x o appears not to
> be working.

I see this before the change, just by setting
make-cursor-line-fully-visible to nil.  So it's not because of these
changes.

> I'll see what I can come up with to sort this out.

Yes, probably follow-mode needs to apply some smarts here.