Subject: Re: bug#32842: sgml / html mode vs. <strong>, <em>

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 22:40:11 +0200

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>>>> "NP" == Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> NP> C-c C-o strong RET seems okay (the "strong" can be completed with TAB).
>
> OK. Sure wish that was mentioned in C-h m text, with a (dynamically
> generated) full list of what can be completed.
>
> That way doing C-s strong etc. when looking at the C-h m output will
> find what the user is looking for.

Mentioning all HTML elements in the mode description doesn't sound very
useful to me.  As `C-c C-o' is the way to insert elements, and it
autocompletes, I don't see anything to fix here, and I'm closing this
bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no