Subject: bug#32820: Some CSS not displaying in latest Icecat

From: Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 21:03:50 -0400

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 23:05:17 +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> Open the developer console and switch to the Style Editor tab.  On
> github.com you’ll see a bunch of CSS files with a note under each saying
> “0 rules”.  To the right you see the CSS sources.  Now add a space
> character (or make some other edit in the source pane): all of a sudden
> the CSS file can be parsed!
>
> When you do this to each file, Icecat is going to render the page just
> fine.

That's an interesting find!

Fortunately, since Mark's changes, I haven't experienced any further
issues.  But it's bizarre indeed.

> I also note that Icecat tells me that the page is not encrypted, despite
> visiting the https site without errors.  Something’s not quite right
> here.

Mark fixed this in 32833 (<[email-masked]>).

-- 
Mike Gerwitz