Subject: [bug#32818] [PATCH] gnu: Add petsc-mumps-openmpi.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:33:45 +0200

Hi,

Paul Garlick <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/maths.scm (petsc-mumps-openmpi): New variable.

On current master (e72702475da2379e10ca09e724e10a9bceceef1b), it fails
like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
TESTING: checkDependencies from config.packages.PTScotch(/tmp/guix-build-petsc-mumps-openmpi-3.9.3.drv-0/petsc-3.9.3/config/BuildSystem/config/package.py:721)
TESTING: configureLibrary from config.packages.PTScotch(/tmp/guix-build-petsc-mumps-openmpi-3.9.3.drv-0/petsc-3.9.3/config/BuildSystem/config/package.py:746)
TESTING: check from config.libraries(/tmp/guix-build-petsc-mumps-openmpi-3.9.3.drv-0/petsc-3.9.3/config/BuildSystem/config/libraries.py:155)
*******************************************************************************
         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log for details):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--with-ptscotch-lib=['/gnu/store/rnbax3lpgai4mg6hgxp9j80jkxhavini-pt-scotch-6.0.5a/lib/libesmumps.a', 'libscotch.a', 'libscotcherr.a', 'libptesmumps.a', 'libptscotch.a', 'libptscotcherr.a'] and 
--with-ptscotch-include=['/gnu/store/rnbax3lpgai4mg6hgxp9j80jkxhavini-pt-scotch-6.0.5a/include'] did not work
*******************************************************************************
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ludo’.