Subject: bug#32807: file system type 0x794c7630

From: Thorbjörn 'Puggan' Sundragon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 18:41:10 +0200

"tail: unrecognized file system type 0x794c7630 for 'ekonomic-access_log'.
please report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling"

running tail, in bash, in a docker image.

from docker-compose.yml:
---
  apache:
    deploy:
    image: httpd
    container_name: apache
    volumes:
    - /home/puggan/src:/var/www
    -
/home/puggan/docker/apache/httpd.conf:/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf
    -
/home/puggan/docker/apache/vhost.conf:/usr/local/apache2/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf
    networks:
      web:
        ipv4_address: 192.168.10.80
---

started bash with:
docker container exec apache -it bash

and then in the log dir:
tail -f *

* Thorbjörn 'Puggan' Sundragon * | Spiro Kommunikation AB, Vallgatan 25,
41116 Göteborg
<https://www.google.se/maps/place/Spiro+Kommunikation+AB+-+En+webbyr%C3%A5+i+G%C3%B6teborg/@57.703801,11.9639705,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x464ff365f2421961:0x3d4e7675fd58c4e6!8m2!3d57.7037982!4d11.9661592>
Epost: [email-masked] Webb: spiro.se Tfn: 031-712 99 87
<callto:+46317129987>