Subject: Re: bug#32787: Typos in Shepperd

From: Carlo Zancanaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 07:24:31 +1000

Hey Rafael!

On Fri, Sep 21 2018, Rafael Fontenelle wrote:
> diff --git a/ANNOUNCE--0.5 b/ANNOUNCE--0.5
>  ...
> diff --git a/ANNOUNCE--0.6 b/ANNOUNCE--0.6
>  ...
> diff --git a/ChangeLog-2003 b/ChangeLog-2003
>  ...

I am a bit conflicted about these ones, because in my mind these 
are "append only" files. All of the other ones look fine, though.

Could you send the patch through as formatted by "git 
format-patch" and with a commit message in the "ChangeLog"[1] 
format? It's probably easiest to just copy the style of commit 
messages in the repository.

Thanks!

Carlo

[1]: 
https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Change-Logs.html#Change-Logs