Subject: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 23:39:48 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > I removed htmlize URL from the error message. I also demoted the latter
  > to a plain message. So, if htmlize is not installed, source blocks are
  > not fontified.

Thank you.  That is a step forward.

However, this is still not as it should be.  What we really need to do is
(1) get htmlize into Emacs, or
(2) use some other facility that is in Emacs.

Since it now appears we can't do (1), we should do (2).  Someone mentioned
that there was code in Emacs that we could use instead.

It isn't a rush, now, but could someone please volunteer to do this,
over the next few months?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)