Subject: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 23:07:19 +0200

Hello,

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> I think (or rather assume) that the issue is that GitHub receives
> a grade F ("unacceptable") evaluation acccording to the GNU Ethical Repository
> Criteria; https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html.
> So does SourceForge, by the way. While there are numerous references
> to GitHub and SourceForge in Emacs (and some components even nominally
> live there, by the way, eg CEDET, cc-mode...), it's rare (unique?) for
> running a GNU Emacs command to actually print "hey, go install
> something from this non-ethical repository to finish doing what you
> wanted to do". It's a different level of referencing.

I removed htmlize URL from the error message. I also demoted the latter
to a plain message. So, if htmlize is not installed, source blocks are
not fontified.

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738