Subject: Re: bug#32722: [O] bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Nicolas Floquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:43:42 +0200

Le mardi 18 septembre 2018 à 11:37 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit :
> I read the thread multiple times already but I do not understand
> exactly the issue risen.

Actually, it's an ethical issue. That are not always easily solved with
technical solutions, I guess…

> From the OP: "Emacs quotes Github, a non-free platform." If that's
> the real problem, we can remove the location of the "htmlize" library
> from the error message and be done with it.

Indeed.

> Note that the Org manual still talks about iOS and Android, which are
> not free either.

It's true. I don't know what to think about this.

-- 
| Numérion                  |              Nicolas Floquet |
+----------------------------------------------------------+
| Services informatiques en logiciels libres               |
| XMPP : [email-masked] | Tél : 06.32.93.03.51            |
| Ğ1 : BjZFP7UpKjJ9hbavhT2Ep2hP58noXp6xdPY4awsX17yD        |
| PGP : 94C7 641B 719E B06A F406  7AB3 3709 C700 E548 F996 | 
+----------------------------------------------------------+