Subject: bug#32722: [O] bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 12:54:00 -0400

Nicolas Floquet <[email-masked]> writes:

> Le jeudi 16 mai 2019 à 17:16 +0200, Nicolas Floquet a écrit :
>> The problem is not solved on emacs 26.2.
>
> I have just humbly made a little commit wich is not the best solution,
> take in consideration that I am not a programmer… I can not currently
> do better ! :-)
> https://code.orgmode.org/nflqt/org-mode/commit/11206b40781b9f04912cb1c538a6b936c8dadc21
>

I set that mirror up last year around when the bug report was submitted.
I see in 50aca8422b [0] on the org-mode repo @ngz removed references to
the GitHub repo from lisp/ox-html.el, as I believe there was some talk
to use Emacs’s htmlfontify instead of htmlize.  But I’m not aware of any
progress on that front.  Further, references to the GitHub repo still
remain in lisp/ox-org.el, lisp/org-agenda.el, and lisp/org-manual.org;
the first two of which were addressed by @nflqt’s commit above.

[0]: https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/50aca8422b0afd4a2173ac93225fa9b39a94d8dd

@ngz, until such time as htmlfontify fully replaces org-mode’s uses of
htmlize, what do you think about (partially) reverting your 50aca8422b
and instead of linking to the htmlize repo on GitHub or no link at all,
link to https://code.orgmode.org/mirrors/emacs-htmlize instead?

>
>
>> Thank you for all the work done.
>
> Again.

Best,
amin