Subject: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:39:33 +0200

Hello,

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:
>>   Alternatively, by using TRAMP (see [TRAMP User Manual]),
>>   `org-mobile-directory' may point to a remote directory accessible
>>   through, for example, SSH and SCP:
>>
>>   ┌────
>>   │ (setq org-mobile-directory "/scpc:[email-masked]:org/webdav/")
>>   └────
>>
>> [1] For a server to host files, consider using a WebDAV server, such
>> as [Nextcloud] (<https://nextcloud.com>).
>
> Not every WebDAV server will support an ssh connection. On GNU/Linux
> systems, Tramp supports also the connection methods "dav", "davs", and
> "nextcloud" (this one since Emacs 27). Maybe it is worth to mention
> this.

Sure. How about this?

    Alternatively, by using TRAMP (see [TRAMP User Manual]),
    `org-mobile-directory' may point to a remote directory accessible
    through, for example, SSH, SCP, or DAVS:

      (setq org-mobile-directory "/davs:/[email-masked]:org/webdav/")

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou