Subject: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:18:24 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

     > The [[https://github.com/MobileOrg/][iOS implementation]] for the
     > /iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad/ series of devices, was started by Richard
     > Moreland and is now in the hands of Sean Escriva.

That should be deleted -- an iOS app is nonfree software.

							 Android users
     > should check out
     > [[http://wiki.github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/][MobileOrg
     > Android]] by Matt Jones.

I addressed this at length in another message today.

     > For HTML you need to install Hrvoje Niksic's =htmlize.el= from
     > [[https://github.com/hniksic/emacs-htmlize][Hrvoje Niksic's
     > repository]].

That's been changed; I addressed this issue in another message today.

     > Fontified code chunks in LaTeX can be achieved using either the
     > listings package or the [[https://github.com/gpoore/minted][minted]]
     > package. Refer to ~org-export-latex-listings~ for details.

Please verify that that is free software.  (I expect that it is.)
If it is free, then since it is not something that naturally ought
to be part of Emacs, suggesting people get it elsewhere is ok.

It would be good to refer to a mirror, not github.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)