Subject: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 21:50:43 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > If that is the crucial point, then the recent change to Org already
  > took care of that,

That depends on what the changed text actually says.  I have not seen it;
would you please send it to me?

		       and there should be no rush to convert Org to using
  > htmlfontify, as this issue is now on the same level as the other
  > references to GitHub.  Right?

I wouldn't assume all those mentions are similar cases.
This is a matter of details, and I have not seen them,
so I don't know whether they are real problems or not.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)