Subject: bug#32706: 27.0.50; Gnus ignores gnus-visual nil after gnus-article-outlook-deuglify-article

From: Filipp Gunbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:16:34 +0300

Thanks!

This is a bit confusing to me because of the following.

> But I found this function is still problematic.  That is,
> `(gnus-treat-article nil)' there runs in an article including
> headers, so, if gnus-visual is non-nil, the treatments are
> performed on not only the article body but also the header ---
> the header is buttonized if gnus-treat-buttonize is non-nil even
> if gnus-treat-buttonize-head is nil, for example.  So, I've
> installed the next one in the trunk:

1) gnus-article-add-buttons (invoked when gnus-treat-buttonize is in
gnus-visual) explicitly skips the headers.  How is that possible that
you see them buttonized?

2) It looks like (gnus-treat-article nil) should take care of
highlighting itself, so probably we can omit (gnus-article-highlight t)
in gnus-outlook-display-article-buffer.

I don't know Gnus code enough to be sure.

Filipp