Subject: bug#32675: 26.1; Emacs crashed on OS X

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 04:40:06 +0200

Alain Picard <[email-masked]> writes:

> I had emacs running, on an external monitor of a laptop + 2 monitors
> setup.  (I mention this because I suspect it may have something
> to do with emacs being on the external screen; see the included
> dump provided by the Apple reporting tool which mentions something
> about AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver).
>
> As such, this is perhaps not a bug in emacs itself, but I'm not
> used to having emacs give up the ghost on me, so here's the report
> in case it's useful.

The bug report was mangled during transport, so the backtrace wasn't
readable, which may explain why nobody has looked at this bug report
before.

Have you seen this bug again afterwards?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no