Subject: bug#32675: 26.1; Emacs crashed on OS X

From: Alain Picard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:10:11 +1000

--=-=-=
Content-Type: text/plain

I had emacs running, on an external monitor of a laptop + 2 monitors
setup.  (I mention this because I suspect it may have something
to do with emacs being on the external screen; see the included
dump provided by the Apple reporting tool which mentions something
about AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver).

As such, this is perhaps not a bug in emacs itself, but I'm not
used to having emacs give up the ghost on me, so here's the report
in case it's useful.

--=-=-=
Content-Type: application/octet-stream
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=bug
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: apple stack trace

--=-=-=
Content-Type: text/plain

The bug appeared to be triggerred when I hit the apple-tab key to switch
application.

Cheers, and many thanks!

                 Alain Picard

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
of 2018-05-31 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
Recent messages:
Recover /Users/ap/Work/PAPI-53/billing-logs/src/billing_logs/play.CLJ? (y, n, !, ., q, or C-h) 
Recover /Users/ap/Work/PAPI-53/billing-logs/src/billing_logs/play.CLJ? (y, n, !, ., q, or C-h) y
Recover auto save file /Users/ap/Work/PAPI-53/billing-logs/src/billing_logs/#play.CLJ#? (y or n) y
Recover /Users/ap/Downloads/loc_summ_by_beds_yyyy-mm-dd.csv? (y, n, !, ., q, or C-h) 
Recover /Users/ap/Downloads/loc_summ_by_beds_yyyy-mm-dd.csv? (y, n, !, ., q, or C-h) n
Starting nREPL server via lein update-in :dependencies conj \[org.clojure/tools.nrepl\ \"0.2.13\"\ \:exclusions\ \[org.clojure/clojure\]\] -- update-in :plugins conj \[refactor-nrepl\ \"2.4.0-SNAPSHOT\"\] -- update-in :plugins conj \[cider/cider-nrepl\ \"0.17.0\"\] -- repl :headless :host ::...
nREPL server started on 57145
[nREPL] Establishing direct connection to localhost:57145 ...
[nREPL] Direct connection to localhost:57145 established
Connected.  Think bold!

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: REPL[clj]

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  winner-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lcs hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lcs-20121201.555/lcs
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lui-autopaste hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20140910.112/lui-autopaste
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lui hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20140910.112/lui
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lui-format hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20140910.112/lui-format
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lui-irc-colors hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20140910.112/lui-irc-colors
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/lui-logging hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20140910.112/lui-logging
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/shorten hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20131201.620/shorten
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/shorten hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20171210.1302/shorten
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20180525.531/tracking hides /Users/ap/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20171210.1302/tracking
/Users/ap/.emacs.d/emacs-hacks/whitespace hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/whitespace

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug network-stream starttls hl-line paren
org-duration sh-script smie executable pp disp-table org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m server ap-patches origami
origami-parsers cl clj-refactor pkg-info url-http tls gnutls url-auth
url-gw nsm lisp-mnt epl cap-words superword subword hydra lv inflections
sgml-mode dom edn peg cider cider-repl-history pulse cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode cider-profile
cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common
cider-util nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat ewoc spinner
clojure-mode align imenu multiple-cursors-core rect paredit
clj-refactor-compat sql-connections diminish dired-x yasnippet elec-pair
highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake help-fns radix-tree elpy
find-file-in-project windmove elpy-shell pyvenv esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time grep compile files-x
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit smex flx-ido ido winner whitespace
autoinsert bbdb-message sendmail message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader bbdb bbdb-site
timezone warnings company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
pcase cl-extra help-mode swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap
thingatpt bookmark-ring my-kbd-map solarized-dark-theme solarized color
dash org-crypt ob-shell shell diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-gcal
request-deferred deferred subr-x request mail-utils url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap json map alert log4e rx notifications dbus xml gntp
ob-ditaa org-capture org-protocol edmacro kmacro org-timer org-table
org-colview org-clock org-attach vc-git diff-mode org-id org-archive
org-agenda org-element avl-tree generator org advice org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs exec-path-from-shell use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
cider-tracing-autoloads closure-lint-mode-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads lcs-autoloads
shorten-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 823139 46972)
(symbols 48 55522 1)
(miscs 40 654 1566)
(strings 32 185938 6975)
(string-bytes 1 5555892)
(vectors 16 114885)
(vector-slots 8 2486249 117554)
(floats 8 594 304)
(intervals 56 949 0)
(buffers 992 21))

--=-=-=--

-- 

Insight Data Solutions Pty Ltd

Level 5, Wynyard Green

11 York Street

Sydney NSW 2000

The information contained in this email communication 
may be confidential. If you have received this email in error, please 
notify the sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy.