Subject: Re: bug#32658: gnutls + non-blocking url-retrieve

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:18:27 +0200

Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> It sounds like this might be Bug#34341, the problem was
> emacs_gnutls_read didn't handle GNUTLS_E_AGAIN properly.  The symptoms
> only seem to occur with servers supporting TLS1.3 and more recent gnutls
> versions (I thought it was 3.6+, but I haven't pinned the precise
> version numbers, so maybe 3.5.19 has it too, or maybe it's a bit
> different on Windows).  And some people reported that increasing
> gnutls-log-level made it go away, so it's certainly timing dependent.
>
> So can you check if the problem is fixed in the latest emacs-26 or
> master branch?

More information was requested, but no response was given within a few
months, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please reopen this bug report.

(And it seems likely that this problem has been fixed.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no