Subject: [bug#32579] [PATCH] gnu: Add guile-mingw 2.2.3.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:10:24 +0200

Ludovic Courtès writes:

>> Well, if wip-mingw-guile-2.2 is merged; yes.  I'm not sure why that
>> hasn't happened yet, so there may be issues?
>
> Good question!  It could be that simply nobody took the time to look
> into it.  If it can be chopped in small sizable chunks, I can take a
> look and cherry-pick from it.  If you have suggestions or guidance,
> that’s very welcome!

It's ~25 commits on top of a 6month old stable-2.2; it rebases without
problems on current stable-2.2.

> Regarding the package itself: I’m inclined to not include it in Guix
> proper and instead work on applying the fixes in ‘stable-2.2’.
>
> Is it OK for you?

Yes; I wanted to share this packaging.  So then this bug would/could
change to: merge wip-mingw-guile-2.2 or something.

janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com