Subject: Re: bug#32578: Remove "joke" from drag events documentation

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 02:26:55 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > demonstrated) that Emacs is created by people who think that a reference to  > drag is politically incorrect (and somehow rightfully so) and risqué (else
  > why bring up Victorian prudishness). And that suggests a certain kind of
  > attitude that not everyone has the patience to deal with.

I think you've extrapolated; I think that attributes to me some ideas
that I do not agree with.  I can't be sure, because can't tell clearly
what ideas it does attribute to me.

I can't even tell which sort of attitude you are attributing to us,
only that it is one that you disapprove of.

If you would like to explain to me what you attributed to me,
I would like to understand.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)