Subject: Re: Bug#3254: 23.0.93; "Compiling" modeline message

From: "Joel J. Adamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:14:00 -0400

>>>>> "Glenn" == Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

    > Joel J. Adamson wrote:
    >> I will compile something using "compile-command" and after the
    >> compilation is finished, "Compiling" still displays on the
    >> modeline.

    > I cannot reproduce this. Please can you give a complete recipe
    > starting from emacs -Q.

    >> compilation-in-progress: (compilation compilation compilation)

    > At first glance, that looks a bit odd.

Sorry, but I'm not having this problem since my weekly upgrade about
three weeks ago.  It may have been due to a void
compilation-finish-function I set.

This bug should be closed, then.

Thanks,

Joel

-- 
Joel J. Adamson	-- http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
CB #3280, Coker Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280