Subject: [bug#32538] [PATCHv3] Add emacs-elpy

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:08:43 -0400

Hello, and sorry for the delay.

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 11:05:11AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:
>> 
>> > I don't have push access at the moment; how should we proceed?
>> 
>> Well, let’s fix this: can you create an account on Savannah, upload the
>> OpenPGP key you will be using to sign commits, and let me know the
>> account name?
>
> Welcome!
>
> Please be sure to read 'HACKING' in the Guix source tree, and let us
> know if you have any questions :)

I've done the necessary readings, thanks for pointing me to it.  I've
set the pre-push git hook to protect against pushing any unsigned
commit.

I've created my user account at Savannah; the username is 'apteryx'.

Thank you! :)

Maxim