Subject: Re: [bug#32532] [PATCH] Add emacs-build-farm

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:52:24 +0200

Hi Alex,

Alex Kost <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This emacs package provides an interface for Hydra and Cuirass build
> farms.  AFAICT it supports everything that Cuirass and Hydra APIs
> currently provide.
>
> It is a replacement for the old 'guix-hydra-…' stuff from 'emacs-guix'
> package (which will be removed in next Emacs-Guix release).

Awesome!

> From dc933a2cb96b562c16580b6fb8d79e55f3535e92 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Alex Kost <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 14:27:33 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-build-farm.
>
> * gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-build-farm): New variable.

LGTM!

Regarding the code, I’m interested in adding new features to (guix ci),
the client module for Cuirass/Hydra.  Just mentioning it in case it’s
something that would make sense to share with emacs-build-farm.

Thanks,
Ludo’.