Subject: bug#32471: closed (Re: bug#32471: 26.1; ispell throwing wrong-type-argument stringp nil on Windows 10, with emacs 26.1 and hunspell)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 06:56:02 +0000

Your bug report

#32471: 26.1; ispell throwing wrong-type-argument stringp nil on Windows 10, with emacs 26.1 and hunspell

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32471: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32471
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#32471: 26.1; ispell throwing wrong-type-argument stringp nil on Windows 10, with emacs 26.1 and hunspell
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Didier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 09:54:34 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 32471 notabug
thanks

> From: Didier <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:30:58 -0700
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Bug can be closed.

Thanks, done.

> It's not really a bug per say, just that hunspell must have a dictionary for your exact locale.

Yes, that's true.

> Thanks for helping me out with this issue.

You are welcome.

Subject: 26.1; ispell throwing wrong-type-argument stringp nil on Windows 10, with emacs 26.1 and hunspell
From: Didier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:11:17 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm trying to get ispell working on Windows 10, with Emacs 26.1. Aspell

0.60 is now required, and there are no Windows 10 release for it yet. I

thus switched to hunspell. But, it seems ispell is not able to find the

dictionaries for hunspell, and throws an error:

(wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

This is caused by spell-parse-hunspell-affix-file(nil) getting a nil

dict input which in turn is caused by

ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry not properly parsing my hunspell

dicts.

To help with the issue, here's the result of the call to hunspell to get

the dict path:

("JKLRCH PATH:"
".;;C:\\Hunspell\\;C:\\Users\\didibus\\.openoffice.org\\3\\user\\wordbook;c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.4\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.3\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.2\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.1\\share\\dict\\ooo\\;C:\\Program
files\\OpenOffice.org 2.0\\share\\dict\\ooo\\" "AVAILABLE DICTIONARIES
(path is not mandatory for -d option):"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\default"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\en_GB"
"c:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\bin\\..\\share\\hunspell\\en_US" "Can't open
affix or dictionary files for dictionary named \"ENU\".")

It seems ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry is not able to parse this

properly.

Here's the debug entry:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

  string-match("," nil 0)

  split-string(nil "," t)

  ispell-parse-hunspell-affix-file(nil)

  ispell-hunspell-fill-dictionary-entry(nil)

  ispell-start-process()

  ispell-init-process()

  ispell-buffer-local-words()

  ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs()

  ispell-region(1 985)

  ispell-buffer()

  ispell()

  funcall-interactively(ispell)

Thank you!

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)

 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS

Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.14393

Recent messages:

"C:\\Users\\didibus\\hunspell\\share\\hunspell"

user-error: Minibuffer is inactive

user-error: No window up from selected window

Starting new Ispell process C:\Users\didibus\hunspell\bin\hunspell.exe with
american dictionary...

Entering debugger...

Back to top level

Mark set [2 times]

Starting new Ispell process C:\Users\didibus\hunspell\bin\hunspell.exe with
default dictionary...

Entering debugger...

Mark set

Configured using:

 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: ENU

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:

  hi-lock-mode: t

  company-quickhelp-mode: t

  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t

  company-mode: t

  auto-compile-mode: t

  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t

  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t

  goto-address-prog-mode: t

  bug-reference-prog-mode: t

  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t

  highlight-numbers-mode: t

  highlight-parentheses-mode: t

  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t

  yas-global-mode: t

  yas-minor-mode: t

  pupo-mode: t

  purpose-mode: t

  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t

  display-line-numbers-mode: t

  show-smartparens-global-mode: t

  show-smartparens-mode: t

  smartparens-mode: t

  projectile-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t

  global-diff-hl-mode: t

  diff-hl-mode: t

  diff-auto-refine-mode: t

  hl-todo-mode: t

  winner-mode: t

  winum-mode: t

  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t

  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t

  spaceline-info-mode: t

  spaceline-helm-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  savehist-mode: t

  persp-mode: t

  eyebrowse-mode: t

  global-anzu-mode: t

  anzu-mode: t

  editorconfig-mode: t

  counsel-mode: t

  ivy-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  clean-aindent-mode: t

  holy-mode: t

  which-key-mode: t

  override-global-mode: t

  global-undo-tree-mode: t

  undo-tree-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  evil-mode: t

  evil-local-mode: t

  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t

  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t

  global-hl-line-mode: t

  xterm-mouse-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  ido-vertical-mode: t

  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t

  global-page-break-lines-mode: t

  page-break-lines-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/less-css-mode-20161001.453/less-css-mode
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-publish
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-org
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-odt
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-md
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-man
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-latex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-icalendar
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-html
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-beamer
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ox-ascii
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-w3m
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-version
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-timer
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-table
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-src
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-rmail
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-protocol
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-plot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-pcomplete
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mouse
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mobile
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-mhe
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-macs
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-macro
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-loaddefs
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-list
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-lint
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-irc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-install
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-inlinetask
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-info
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-indent
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-id
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-habit
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-gnus
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-footnote
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-feed
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-faces
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-eww
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-eshell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-entities
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-element
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-duration
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-docview
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-datetree
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-ctags
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-crypt
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-compat
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-colview
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-clock
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-capture
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-bibtex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-bbdb
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-attach
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-archive
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/org-agenda
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-vala
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-tangle
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-table
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-stan
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sql
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-shen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-shell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sed
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-screen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-scheme
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-sass
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ruby
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ref
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-R hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-python
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-processing
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-perl
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-org
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-octave
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-maxima
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-matlab
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-makefile
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lua
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lob
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ledger
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-latex
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-keys
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-js
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-java
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-J hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-io
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-hledger
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-haskell
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-groovy
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-fortran
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-forth
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-exp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-eval
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ebnf
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-dot
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-css
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-core
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-coq
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-comint
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-clojure
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-calc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-C hides
c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-awk
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-asymptote
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

c:/Users/didibus/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180813/ob-abc
hides c:/Users/didibus/emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util

rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils

hi-lock dumb-jump popup pulse bookmark pp vc-git company-files

company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template

company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf

company-quickhelp pos-tip company overseer pkg-info url-http tls gnutls

url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap

url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny json map epl

auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav etags cider-eval-sexp-fu

eval-sexp-fu highlight font-lock+ frame-fns avoid goto-addr

bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers

parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters

yasnippet-snippets clojure-snippets yasnippet elec-pair

editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch

find-func cl-print debug smex spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x

imenu-list imenu window-purpose window-purpose-fixes

window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist

window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration

window-purpose-utils evil-escape display-line-numbers smartparens-config

smartparens-text smartparens diminish projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer

ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-margin

diff-hl-dired diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode hl-todo

winner ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe string-inflection

spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline

powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin

persp-mode ivy-hydra eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s dash evil-anzu anzu

editorconfig noutline outline counsel xref project dired dired-loaddefs

compile swiper ivy flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap

clean-aindent-mode hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key

use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish

use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit

cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps

evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window

evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color

evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove

thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util

ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse

autorevert filenotify cl-extra wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme

spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido

core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state

core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support

core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management

core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat

core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht cl help-mode

warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq

password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv

eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase

core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu

cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env

load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports subr-x

core-dumper time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify

ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table

term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image

regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode

lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer

select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core

term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang

vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932

hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic

chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook

help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs

button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5

base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable

backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 727814 756719)

 (symbols 56 55333 20)

 (miscs 48 1359 3451)

 (strings 32 153246 99373)

 (string-bytes 1 5340089)

 (vectors 16 50830)

 (vector-slots 8 1033321 435244)

 (floats 8 888 14662)

 (intervals 56 36878 8335)

 (buffers 992 19))