Subject: bug#32463: 27.0.50; (logior -1) => 4611686018427387903

From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 20:45:36 +0100

On Sat 18 Aug 2018, Paul Eggert wrote:

> Pip Cet wrote:
>
>> Paul committed a patch in the meantime (independently, I think?) which
>> does add tests. I'll try to write some more.
>
> Yes, I noticed the logior etc. problem separately and fixed it in master
> without knowing about this bug report. There are some other bignum problems
> too that need fixing and are in my pipeline.

I'm not sure what is on your list of remaining issues, but here is mine:

a) A bug in bignumcompare for 64bit Windows. Patch is here:
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-08/msg00487.html

b) fmod_float has a bug:
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-08/msg00442.html

c) Extend Fexpt to support bignums. Patch is here:
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-08/msg00503.html

d) Extend Fceiling, Ffloor, Fround and Ftruncate to support bignums by
   updating rounding_driver.

Please describe any additional issues you have discovered.

    AndyM