Subject: bug#32458: Acknowledgement (SDL SEGFAULTs on foreign distro)

From: Tim Gesthuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 20:07:10 +0200

On 07.10.2018 22:06, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Hello!  Sorry for dropping the ball on this.

No problem. Nobody pressures you to help others :)

> Nice catch!  Earlier in the bisect, you found
> 5318b103ff277efbac248a066d162589a9083baa (gnu: libepoxy: Update to
> 1.5.1.).  Can you try this patch and see if it makes a difference?

I also noticed this and reverted the commit introducing the bug. After
reverting the commit I still got a broken OpenGL in `master`. Right now
I am trying to rebase the current master branch to not include the two
commits updating libepoxy in order to bisect that  branch again to find
the thing that keeps simple reverting from working.
This really takes some time as it brings every merge-conflict ever since
back to life and I have to resolve them.
I hope that I will not introduce new bugs during rebasing and find the
time to get the rebase and the bisect going and report the other cause
of failure.

Tim.