Subject: bug#32406: Simplify explanation of interactive form

From: Javier Olaechea <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:46:55 -0500

The previous wording said that an interactive form is a declaration
periphrastically ("Its presence serves as flag"). I've done my best to
follow the ChangeLog format

Cheers,
  Javier Olaechea

-- 
"I object to doing things that computers can do." — Olin Shivers
From bf6e003759275a6a61b50f3b1db12b2a20e312ea Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Javier Olaechea <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:09:54 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] Reword description of INTERACTIVE form

* doc/lispref/commands.texi (Defining Commands): Reword description of
  `interactive` form.
---
 doc/lispref/commands.texi | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/commands.texi b/doc/lispref/commands.texi
index 0753d6f..646dd8e 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/commands.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/commands.texi
@@ -111,9 +111,9 @@ command.  The @code{interactive} form must be located at top-level in
 the function body, usually as the first form in the body; this applies
 to both lambda expressions (@pxref{Lambda Expressions}) and
 @code{defun} forms (@pxref{Defining Functions}).  This form does
-nothing during the actual execution of the function; its presence
-serves as a flag, telling the Emacs command loop that the function can
-be called interactively.  The argument of the @code{interactive} form
+nothing during the actual execution of the function.  It is a
+declarations, telling the Emacs command loop that the function can be
+called interactively.  The argument of the @code{interactive} form
 specifies how the arguments for an interactive call should be read.
 
 @cindex @code{interactive-form} property
-- 
2.9.2