Subject: Re: bug#32384: Bug#892232: guile-2.2: FTBFS on alpha: test-conversion fails

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 13:25:43 -0600

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> I’m afraid there’s not much we can do.  Unless someone with access to
> an Alpha machine can debug the issue, I’d close it as “wontfix”.
>
> WDYT?

I don't have access to a porterbox in Debian anymore either, and the
port is no longer officially supported:

  https://www.debian.org/ports/alpha/

(Though it is still active on the buildds:
https://buildd.debian.org/guile-3.0.)  In any case, I'd be fine closing
it +wontfix.  Could always re-open it if were to become a priority
again somehow.

Thanks
-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4