Subject: bug#32377: guix gc -> build failed: executing SQLite statement: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed

From: Benjamin Slade <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 14:10:45 -0600

I'm running the latest GuixSD, and when I run:

`guix gc`

I get the error:
build failed: executing SQLite statement: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed

I've tried running both:

guix gc --verify=repair,contents

&

guix gc --verify=repair

and these complete without error messages, but I get the same error when
I try to run `guix gc` afterwards..

So I don't seem to be able to free up space.

(Please cc me on any replies, as I'm not subscribed to [email-masked])

Thank you,
-- 
Dr Benjamin Slade - Uni of Utah, https://slade.jnanam.net
 https://babbagefiles.xyz
  `(pgp_fp: ,(21BA 2AE1 28F6 DF36 110A 0E9C A320 BBE8 2B52 EE19))
    '(sent by mu4e on Emacs running under GNU/Linux . https://gnu.org )
       `(Choose Linux ,(Choose Freedom) . https://linux.com )